HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ugh

Absolutely NOT in a good mood!

I don't even know what really happened, in the chain of events, but I've been upset for hours and it only seems to get worse.

And to top it off, my lovely husband fell asleep while I was laying in bed tear-stained texting a friend still doing that stupid gasping for air from crying thing. We didn't get in a fight or anything, I am just being an emotional hormonal wreck; however foolish it may be. And I HATE it!!!!! I know everyone needs a good cry every once in a while, but it's 345 in the morning, and with my tendency to sleep 12 hours lately, this does NOT bode well for tomorrow. Or the next few days following that.

1 comment: