HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Bears are Losing. Terribly.

My husband is so upset that he glared at the TV, turned it off, and went to bed without saying goodnight.

I'm pretty mad, too... But since everyone expected them to lose and the majority of the Bears' wins have been either against crappy teams or simply pure luck, I can't complain. Then again, I like the Bears. I would definitely not be at a game with 9* wind chills in the snow cheering them on while scantily dressed to gain the attention of the cameramen.

We were mostly productive this weekend, though.  Still haven't made it to a Christmas Markt which is a HUGE fail on our part. We are, however, too busy getting gifts together, planning Christmas dinner, and trying to get this apartment looking like a home and somewhat organized. Plus, KR was on standby, and I swear, at about 7am this morning, I could've broken that phone it was pissing me off so much.

Anyways, got some laundry done, some organizing, some fun play time, and dishes and finally got some pictures framed and hung in our apartment, yay!

Well, in a fun, emotional turn of events for the night, I am out.

No comments: