HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Things I miss.

My list of restaurants that I crave regularly and miss severely has expanded.  They of course include:

1. STARBUCKS! (happiness in a drink. Instant smiles no matter what the mood is. THAT is addiction.)
2. Chik-fil-a (ohhh myyyy, how I miss Chik-fil-a!! Born and raised in Georgia - what do you expect?)
3. Jamba Juice (Baskin Robbin's super expensive fruit smoothie blast simply does not cut it.)
4. Steak & Shake (24 hours. Burgers, fries, chicken tenders, yummy desserts. Cheap. Amazing.)
5. Buffalo Wild Wings (Even though BBQ is off the list of foods I'd eat, my mouth still waters thinking about their  honey bqq boneless chicken wings.)

Other than that, I really just miss a good American mall, and English, and TARGET. I know, I know, I worked there for 4.5 years and endured 4 grueling Christmas seasons with them, but it's still fun to shop there, even if I don't get the discount anymore.  I do, however, have their Target charge, and I get half of my old discount if I use it.

I would, of course, never, ever return to my old store. Except maybe with my husband. To show off how amazing and better my new life is. And only because ONE person works there I would love to see again. And because they have the best clearance selection and prices in the entire Valley.

Oh, man, I miss America.

2 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

There's a Starbucks in Mannheim. It's about 45 minutes from K Town. Every time we go there, a stop at Starbucks is a requirement! They have a Lebkuchen Latte for the holiday season. It's wonderful.

AtlYankeeBelle said...

lol - trust me when you move back you will miss so much about living over there! Just enjoy what you have there while you have it, and when you come back you can have everything else. But if I do get a chance to come visit, I will pack some CFA in my carry on :)