But I am really, really dreading work this week. I do not want to work full time, and I just don't see how I'm going to make it to next weekend without passing out. Seriously. I still haven't recovered from last week's 4 days - the house is still a mess, I didn't even get everything put away last night after shopping. I forced myself to get a load of laundry done today and even still, I'll probably make KR get the final load and bring it up here. The house is a disaster and it's disgusting and I don't have the energy to do anything about it. I still don't feel good so cooking is far from what on my mind right now, unfortunately. My poor husband... I've been so terrible lately. =(
I need things to slow down. =/
On the flip side, I just watched the music video "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry - and that music video is like how me and my college friends are. Just cruising/racing on the road, windows down, music cranked, not a care in the world, dancing in the parking lot, dancing on cars, doing whatever we please. It made me really miss everybody back home (Illinois) and I can't wait to see them all again, even though it will be totally different next time we go home because even though we're still the same people, we still keep getting older. (Boo!)




1 comment:
What's your email? Let's catch up. My email is whaleflipflops at gmail dot com. I live in Ktown, right down the road from Vogelweh.
Post a Comment