HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boo, sick!

Had a hard time falling asleep last night... Woke up in the middle of the night shivering... Woke up this morning running a low-grade fever at 100.2. I felt terrible. I don't usually get fevers - let alone fevers without any cause.  I called the nurse line, told them what happened, then she told me a doctor would call me back within an hour. I got a call back, and all they said was, "You don't have a provider yet, so here's how to make an appointment." That wasn't much help because I'm sick NOW and getting an appointment is near impossible. I had to call out of my orientation for work today to wait for that phone call, too. Not that it would have mattered, it was raining that cold rain and there's no way I would've gained anything from going today.  My head still hurts, though the fever has gone down half a degree or so. I still feel weak as can be. My activity level is so low lately, it's scary.

One thing after another... It's getting so old...

No comments: