HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

2010 Ford Fusion SE!

We got all the customs, registration, gas card, etc. done yesterday, so today we went to see and pick up our very sexy blue Ford Fusion! It was raining before KR had to leave for work, so we didn't take any pictures yet. Hopefully soon. We know a little spot on the outskirts of town where KR wants to have a photo session for the car. He didn't exactly use those words, but basically, yes, he wants to have a photo session for the car. His face was so adorable when the car was brought to us... And it smells so nice... We get 6 months trial of Sirius, but that won't kick in until we get back stateside. It's go Sync and a spoiler otherwise it's the standard SE and oh so gorgeous. I am so paranoid about it though! Got a whole lot of rules for the warranty, so we're gonna have to go over that with a fine toothed comb to make sure we don't accidentally void the extended warranty... Ugh, just more things to remember!

Work called, I guess my transcripts weren't sufficient enough b/c they didn't have a logo on them, so I had to have KR bring the a copy of my college diploma. Still no call from the CDC so we will see what happens... I really hope I still get to work, but with other things going on, who knows what's best in the end. I guess only God knows in the end, and I trust it will all work out the way it's meant to...

No comments: