HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.

Yeah, yeah, two posts in one day. Kinda makes up for the few days I haven't updated anything. Kinda funny how for the longest time, nothing was going on, then I decide to start a blog to get out my reservations about being here, so far from everybody that I know, and then everything just goes crazy. I don't know if it's good or bad yet, but we'll make the best of it either way.

The exercise is over. KR's no longer on overnights, but I am glad that he was last week because it let us get so much of that running around done that we desperately needed to do. He worked Sunday night so he didn't have to work Monday, and he got today off as his comp day from work. Needless to say, our sleep schedule is still totally screwed up from the overnights (I ended up staying up late, too, more often than not.) and we spent the past two days running around doing more errands. I got my TB test for my job, paperwork brought to where it needs to be, stuff for selling the old car, the new car has officially been ordered, we went to check where we were on the housing list, but it hadn't been updated  yet.  There is SO MUCH PAPERWORK!

Also, today we got paid, which is awesome. Rent due soon, my credit card is due soon. Speaking of that, our mattress is finally here!!!! And it is WONDERFUL. I sleep so well! It's a pillow top queen mattress and I just sink into it... I love it... Trying to get organized little by little. Trying to keep up with the house, which is rather hard with all the running around. KR's back to a slightly normal shift for the rest of the week, but we have running around to do tomorrow and Thursday for my job stuff. Got to go grocery shopping, too, because that hasn't been done since before our accident.... So we're getting to the end of stuff, you know, the creative dinner stuff. KR made his cookies today... we've demolished like half of them already... they are delicious!!

Don't ever look back! Don't ever look back!

No comments: