HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Crappy Movie List

Youth in Revolt was added to my list of movies that seemingly was a waste of life. Michael Cera & Justin Long... you'd think it'd be a decently funny movie but I simply was bored up until the last 15-20 minutes (at least the ending was not a huge disappointment like other movies I've wasted breath on).

While it was the BEST of my crappy movie list, I certainly wouldn't recommend it.  KR seemed to enjoy it well enough, describing it as "decent." It does have a few laughs, though.

Rachel Getting Married was the worst. For being nominated for so many awards, it was horribly depressing and just ended with no resolve. Absolutely pointless. Up in the Air was also a HUGE disappointment. Another movie that did absolutely nothing. George Clooney and the girl who plays Jessica in the Twilight Saga... they did well-enough, but when the plot is absolute crap, it's really hard to shine as an actor. At least their getting paid, I guess. Also not a big fan of Fight Club. I know, boo boo, hiss hiss. Everybody raved about that movie! I was intrigued through the entire movie and... and then... I was not impressed with the ending. I don't know what I expected though. And one more. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.  Oh, Michael Cera. You have so much more talent this! I made the suggestion to rent this movie last year because "I heard it was soooo good!" And everybody just gaped at the screen because it was such a crap story line. I felt so bad I picked such a dud that I was actually embarassed.

Apparently, my favorite word tonight is crap!

No comments: