HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flip-flopper!

Still flip-flopping on what to do while hubby is gone. It's kinda funny, really, how quickly my mind changes. Stay here, go home, go home for a little while, come back and work... Or simply, "NO FUCKING WAY AM I STAYING HERE I'M GONE AS SOON AS THE BABY'S PAPERWORK COMES AND I CAN LEAVE."

...I'm pretty sure the pregnancy hormones contribute to the quick change of heart.

Depending on how long that paperwork takes, though, there is talk about a road trip from Baltimore to Chicago, then possibly flying with my sister to AZ, and then even visiting GA again at some point with mom - or maybe San Antonio, depending on when Anthony graduates from boot camp. That does make things more tempting and interested - and exciting. Getting to see everybody would help, rather than just being stuck at my mom's house doing the same thing I'd be doing here. Yup, all that traveling with an infant; I do realize how crazy I am. What's the worst that could happen? She'll scream; I'll get flustered; people will stare. Then everyone will move along.

Buuuuut all that won't be known until last minute. Thank God I've accepted that life doesn't work as planned so plans have sorta stopped, and winging it is the name of the game.

Furniture is finally ALL here, all finished, and undamaged. Looks great, and now we have something REAL in our room beside built ins and plastic storage. =) Plus the smell of pine is great!

Working on decorations for the living room and baby's room; our bedroom will be last. Our super cool artistic mirror wall idea failed. Found out the wall we wanted it on is concrete and ain't nothing getting hunt on that wall...

Also, I love my husband.

He came home Friday, and surprised me with Disney Sing It: Family Hits!


Yes, the one with the songs from the Lion King, Beauty & the Beast, etc. on it.


It is basically amazing.

No comments: