HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March, already!

Another week (and a half) passes, another month begins... and that much closer to the arrival of our baby girl.

No names yet, still. We've started asking her. She is just as indecisive as her mother.

We've been at a standstill lately, when it comes to getting stuff for our place. Otherwise, we are making progress on the "new friends" front. It is very nice to know I have some people to see on the weekends. I am still seriously sucking at getting this place organized. I'm starting to hit that "always exhausted" thing again, and that is no fun. I always forget my iron pill, too, and I'm sure that's no good either. Oops!

Other than that, I guess nothing's really going on... I do hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments: