HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

Forgive me, it's 1am, I'm tired, so chances are I'm just going to ramble.

Also, I apologize for the whining/rawr of the previous entry. Boredom + pregnancy hormones + emotions = bad news bears. The rest of the week has been well, though some bumps in progress for my cousin, keeping our fingers crossed ad prayers going for that.

Baby's 36 week appointment went well, though apparently I am measuring a TAD big - but still within range. Next appointment will be May 2, then every week after that.

I don't really know what happened to the rest of the week, though, as it didn't seem like we really did much...

I am definitely starting to slow down, generally am more tired and more uncomfortable, and officially am full term. When the EFF did that happen?! And why so quickly??

That means we're just over 2 months from KR's leaving. =/ Suck it, life. I hate you.

Got my driver's license here - still haven't driven. Another friend of our's headed back to the states on Thursday... Kinda jealous, but still not ready to go.

It's been too warm here... I don't like it. Definitely not looking forward to summer... the blackout curtains help tremendously, but it's STILL ridiculously warm when it's only 75 outside. Boo.

Ok, my brain is fuzz. I think it's time for bed.

No comments: