HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2012

10 Day Challenge: 7 wants


No, I have not forgotten I started this blog series like, half a year ago... so onward!

Seven wants, in no particular order!

7) Continued good health & safety: for myself, and my family. 

6) A job: after we move, that doesn't completely deplete my energy, and allows me to still get everything else done. That I like. (Too much?)

5) Motivation: to do the things I know I need to, want to, and have started but need to finish.

4) To be well-rested after 4 hours of sleep: This won't happen, but I sure wish it could! I do not, and cannot function with little sleep... And no, you don't "get used to it" - at least I don't. Ask my husband.

3) Dependable friends: So can't wait to meet new people, make new friends, and be nearer to the friends & family back home.

2) More time: to do everything, enjoy it all more, and actually keep up with life.

1) Happiness: Nay, I want to be content with life. No stressed and crazy, not bored and lonely. Content. To me, that's just as awesome as happiness. 


No comments: