HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Tuesday mid-day, I got a lovely call from the hubby! He informed me he received an email from the Frankfurt consulate informing him that the passport has been processed and will be on it's way to our base shortly.

Now, we had never, EVER heard of the consulate sending out emails, so we were both confused, and honestly, we're still a bit in shock.

BUT, good news nonetheless! We hear it takes about a week for it to get here, and so I am starting on my final list of "things to do" before I go. Some, of course, can't be done until last minute, but for now, I am doing what I can, and making plans in the states and that makes me incredibly excited!\

Hubs and I are also looking at cruises for next spring! We never took a honeymoon - because we had to move me here - and I was preggo for the cruises this past spring (not that we would've been able to afford it then, anyways), BUT our top choice is the cruise to GREECE! KR's mom has offered to come here and babysit for us so cruise to Greece - JUST THE TWO OF US!

Yeahhhh, baby! Honeymoon 2 years later!

Gotta get that taken care of too before I leave.

So basically, busy busy busy now!

And still waiting for the email that says it is actually HERE!

No comments: