HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

All right, I'll be honest:

Of course this sucks.

Think about where I am right now.

I am sitting on the floor in our 2 bedroom 1 bathroom 4th floor stairwell apartment in base housing.

[Read: Dorms for people who are slightly more mature than college kids. But with kids.]

It's hot. It's humid. There's no air conditioning. I am in Germany.

My husband is in the shit.

I have a 3.5 month old.

My close family, close friends are easily at least 5,000 miles away.

I am not the person who asks for help.

I am incredibly stressed.

For the first time in my life, I really do have high blood pressure.

(Though, that should go away once I get back home.)

I eat like crap, I sleep like crap. I can hardly get any "real' workouts in. So I feel like crap.

I think about it all, and it makes me feel like more crap.

And then I realize that we're stuck.

We're going to be a career military family.

Always moving, always uprooting, always having to say goodbye, always worrying.

We chose this life; I love my  husband. I love our daughter, I love our life together. I love the opportunities that we have.

But man, those trade offs, really, really suck.

{END PITY FEST}

No comments: