HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

My fault

It was a beautiful day, hubby got off work early cuz he worked the early shift (instead of watching the super bowl) and we went for a walk... not around housing, which was nice. While walking he was bitching about his immediate superior... who apparently picks on him and a couple other guys - those who have wives and only one car.

Basically - the jist of it is... His boss is ticked at him because of ME. We only have one car, and I don't have a license, and they're all ticked b/c he has to leave work to take me to appointments - and I have a lot lately (obviously) because I'm preggo. He actually is required to write on the calender that the appointments are for "his wife" and then he gets yelled at about them. We don't have two cars b/c we just had to buy a new one - and we can't ship more than 1 car back to the states, so why on earth should we pay to keep two cars up and running? Even a junker is going to cost money to maintain (more so than the new one!) and not to mention gas which is rising quickly already. Not to mention the LACK OF PARKING everywhere on/off base. I don't have my license because I'm quite literally SCARED TO DEATH of driving here. And the no speed limits and the accident and the potential winter weather really doesn't help the case any. I'm scared of death to drive here, even on base, because the roads and parking spots are all super narrow and I hated driving in the states where everything was super wide and generally open. But it's my fault he's getting picked on. Even with one car though, I'd have to get up at 5am (wake the baby, after she comes) drive him to work, drive back home, and go get him. I don't mind getting him, but me at 5am isn't a smart idea on the roads - seriously. And having to wake a sleeping baby just to have the car seems pretty STUPID in my opinion. Ugh. And I'm still scared to death of driving here. I hate being at fault. I can't help I'm paranoid.

1 comment:

AtlYankeeBelle said...

well you wont have to wake baby. on days you have to take hubby to work, you could get baby to sleep in her car seat maybe? esp if you get up 2-3x a night, last time you get up put her in the car seat.