HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleep!

...which I'm not getting.

This wouldn't frustrate me as much if I were actually, you know, gigantic of like 8 months preggo.  But last night was TERRIBLE - and to be fair, it wasn't all having to pee.

How my night went:

11pm: Fall asleep
11:58pm: Wake up to pee.
12:02am: Realize the clock said 11pm and not 1am. Fall asleep
2am: Wake up to pee. Frustrated. Go back to bed.
3:30am: Wake up to pee. Uncomfortable. Have a hard time falling asleep.
5am: KR's alarm goes off. Wake up to pee.
5:25am: Drift to sleep. KR's alarm goes off again. He forgot to turn it off. I don't know how to turn it off. I yell, he doesn't hear me. I proceed to yank on alarm clock until it pulls out of the wall, and then throw it on the floor.
5:35am: KR comes in the room to say goodbye. I'm texting T. I say, "I may have killed your alarm clock." "Why?" "Because it started blaring again and I don't know how to turn it off, so I yanked until it shut up." "Ok.... I'm going to work now..."
645am: Still awake. Decide to turn off alarm and screw getting up to wait for FMO people to take furniture.
745am: Wake up to pee. SERIOUSLY. Uncomfortable. Have a hard time falling asleep.
915am: Wake up to pee. AGAIN. Decide FMO people will be there soon. Stay awake like 10-15 minutes, then go back to sleep.
935am: Fall asleep.
940am: Bell rings. FMO people show up. Spend 2 minutes dealing with them. Literally.
945am: Decide to eat some waffles. Then pee.
10am: Fall back asleep.
11am: Bell rings again. I'm confused. I slowly go to the peep hole. Nobody is there. I look outside. I don't see anything. Check the peep hole again. Nothing. THE FIRE ALARM STARTS BLARING. I plug my ears and grumble and swear.
1105am: I sit in bed, type angry facebook statuses, and debate whether or not to try to sleep anymore. Headache starting. Not gonna be a good day.
1110am: Phone rings. Bryce. Answer angrily. End up laughing at how the world didn'tr want me to sleep.

Needless to say, I am freaking exhausted. KR got called into work (he is on standby), and Bryce will be here this weekend b/c he's leaving next week, and the movers took all his stuff already.

Baby has been active today. I'm thinking bowl of cereal, then bed.

PS: Mom says it's not normal to wake up that much to pee... Unless I was a lot further along and baby was, you know, actually big.

No comments: