The new year has been rather unadventurous so far, but I have been in a good mood and have more energy that I have had in MONTHS. At least for a couple days, now. It's been wonderful, and I really hope that it keeps up... If it does stay up, I'll likely reapply for my job. But I still have a LOT of hesitations about it right now... Like the fact that I am not technically eligible for maternity leave, and don't know if they'll work with me. And sick children. But who knows what will happen. Got a lot of paperwork organized, and we're starting to get things put together for the baby's room, slowly but surely. Guess it's time to really get started buying stuff, so managing things are getting better and better (sarcastically, of course).
Oh, my I turned into a lazy, lazy person tonight! Guess I'll get some Christmas cookies and laze around on the couch. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment