Yeah, yeah, I know, blog number 2 in just a few short hours. This does not bode well, but today, like many days before, I'm struggling. KR won't be home for a few hours still (I really hate this 10-7 shift.) and I can't seem to get myself energized/motivated to get ANYTHING done. I'm drinking a coke to hopefully get a bit of a caffeine boost, but I really, really don't want to be reliant on caffeine - especially since it's not good for baby to have too much, although that number is extremely high so I shouldn't have a problem being half ways dependent on caffeine for some energy. I feel so bad b/c I can't seem to get anything done and I don't know how to get motivated. I'm tired/drained, and always hungry, and I'm having a hard time getting anything done. Even working an hour around the house is a challenge for me. I haven't really gained any pregnancy weight, but I know the rest of it is pregnancy-related and it's really not "bad" except that I can't do anything and I feel bad that KR gets stuck doing more than he should have to, or doesn't get a decent dinner b/c I can't cook or get nauseas cooking. I just feel very bad that KR is getting stuck with so much to do and I just feel like I'm being a lazy piece of ass.
On that note, I am going to catch a nap and hopefully afterwards I will feel a little better. This is my "frumpiest" part of the day, after all...




No comments:
Post a Comment