HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pinterest Fun: Pizza Rolls

My husband loves pepperoni, so any excuse I can find for him to eat pepperoni, I take it.

Unfortunately, this "meal" is more like an unhealthy appetizer, but extremely addicting. I've made it at least 3 times so far...

Adapted from Bo's Bowl.

Ingredient List:

1 package crescent rolls - you'll want the big & buttery. They're larger than normal crescent rolls, and so give you more room to put things in.
Pepperoni
4 cheesesticks
Peppers (optional)
Garlic powder
Oregano

Here we go!


1. Roll out your crescent rolls - stretch them a bit for extra room. (Don't cringe when the container "pops"!)




 2. Add your fillings.




3. Roll and spread out on a pan.



4.  Sprinkle oregano & garlic on top of rolls.



5. Bake according to the directions on the crescent rolls.  




Enjoy!


No comments: