9. First and foremost: My husband! And with that, comes my baby girl!
![]() |
| June 26, 2011 |
![]() |
| June 2 or 3, 2010. This is not the picture I wanted, but it's close enough. All our friends & family in a circle belting out the Beatles while slightly (or highly) intoxicated. |
6. My favorite way to travel? Road trips! Yes, I love sitting in the car for hours on end and just seeing things. Our beautiful country has so much to see! SO MUCH, and one of my goals in life is to visit every single state! My favorite road trip? Left Pheonix, drove through Salt Lake City, into Idaho, over into Wyoming, visited the Grand Tetons & Yellowstone, then into Montana, across in Washington state, up into British Columbia, Vancouver is AWESOME by the way, then toured Seattle, and then around the Olympic Peninsula (yes, I have been to Forks, Washington), Mt. St. Helens, down into Oregon, then into California to see the Redwoods & San Francisco, and then south to head home. 8 days. We saw SO MUCH, and yet missed out on so much. Got to see a beach sunset in every state on the west coast. Learned that in Oregon, it's illegal to pump your own gas. My car drove through a tree. We saw snow in June, and then discovered the car had no heat (or defrost). It was so, so awesome. I hope we get to do it again, someday.
![]() |
| June, 2009. Wyoming, USA. |
5. Harry Potter. Yes, I am a geek. I do enjoy reading, when the mood strikes. The books are amazing, and I have read the last 3 multiple times each, though I can't recall how many time, exactly, and I want to read the entire series back to back (soon!) The movies are awesome, until you realize how much they changed stuff from the book, so I try not to think about it. I will have my last and final copy of Harry Potter on DVD November 11th.
4. Driving. When there's no one else on the roads, and I don't have to worry about speeding.
![]() |
| 2010 Ford Fusion in front of a graffiti wall in Germany |
2. Music. With this comes dancing. Even though I can't dance. Definitely love any kinda of music that makes me want to move! Or sing...
![]() |
| December, 2008. See, I can't dance. And the look on my face says I know it, but just don't care... |












No comments:
Post a Comment