10. I hate being scared. Really. It's not fun. There is no point. If you were ever in a situation where being scared was for real, it would hinder you from getting out of said situation and back to safety. I also think anger is pointless - usually stresses you out, and really doesn't get you anywhere.
09. I want a tattoo. Or two. Or three. I was going to get my first one on my right foot (Huskie paw print!) when I was in Illinois. I even had a friend to get a tattoo with, so I wouldn't be all alone. But we sorta ran out of time, and had a lack of transportation to get there.
08. Long distance relationships really can work. Just look at me and the hubby. Still have spent more time apart than together. (Depressing, but true.) It's not easy, it's not fun, it's not ideal. But, he's worth it. (On a side note, it also drives me insane when people complain about being a 2 hour drive apart, and not being able to see each other every weekend. I want to inflict a all-knowing bitch-slap across their face so they just "Get it" and shut up, and then cherish what they have.)
07. I absolutely do not want an electronic book thingy. This is because I love the way real new books smell, and feel. (I am also pretty against Blu-rays as I have everything on DVDs - and even more on VHS's that I will never be able to watch, thank you very much.)
06. I am addicted to facebook. Seriously, I miss facebook lite.
06. I am addicted to facebook. Seriously, I miss facebook lite.
05. I still watch cartoons. Not for my child, for me. (My excuse is that I didn't have cable growing up.)
04. I wish I had more motivation. For everything. There is just so much to do everyday, that I get overwhelmed and kinda shut down. I make lists, and they're so long, I can never accomplish enough, and then sometimes feel even worse!
03. I'm pretty sure something's wrong with me. In my head, I mean. (Adult ADD, maybe?)
02. I want to re-read the entire Harry Potter series, back to back. Talk about amazingness!
01. I am basically a nomad. I have been for years. College in one state, my home in another. Now, I live where the military sends us. (Germany!) But I still have all my stuff in multiple places... I would love to get them all in one place, and finally make that place a real home! I can't wait!
03. I'm pretty sure something's wrong with me. In my head, I mean. (Adult ADD, maybe?)
02. I want to re-read the entire Harry Potter series, back to back. Talk about amazingness!
01. I am basically a nomad. I have been for years. College in one state, my home in another. Now, I live where the military sends us. (Germany!) But I still have all my stuff in multiple places... I would love to get them all in one place, and finally make that place a real home! I can't wait!




No comments:
Post a Comment