HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Miss R

...is still not here! Sorry to excite you!

There is some progress, as I am now 2cm dilated, but still 75% effaced. However, for the first time (seriously, I think ever in my life) my blood pressure was "borderline high".  139/77. I had no other worrisome symptoms, so they aren't doing anything quite yet, but I'm fairly certain if it's still high by the time I go to my appointment next week, they will induce me. Yikes! It was a bad weekend for food - ate out twice, and had lots of high sodium meals, which I know can affect blood pressure. I'm just super glad I didn't drink any pop before the appointment or no doubt, the caffeine would have raised my blood pressure even more! Otherwise, I am really not too worried about it - between worrying about my cousin and the little bit of drama from our neighbors nearby that really upset me, and the obvious things to get anxious about right now, I'm sure I'm just stressed. Just hoping I can calm down before it ends up effecting me or the baby negatively.

We may have guests for her baptism, too! Nothing is definite, and we aren't getting our hopes up, but it would be nice to see familiar "homely" faces!

I am definitely slowing down and hurting more, depending on the day, at least. I have myself waking up/getting woken up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep for an hour or so - no, not the baby kicking me - usually KR's alarm... I really hate to say it, but I sleep so much better when he isn't in the bed with me... =/ I really hate that fact because 1) I REALLY need my sleep. L&D is not going to be a breeze so I need all the energy I can save up! 2) My nights of sleeping in the same bed with my husband are limited, so I don't want to waste them!

Oh, to be torn!

Anyways, it's bed time. Or at least time to get off the computer, as this chair absolutely swells my feet something terrible!

1 comment:

AtlYankeeBelle said...

GIRL! I damn near fainted when I read the blog title! Im sorry about all the yuckyness and I have no advice for you. But stay strong :) and know we love & support you!