So... I can't resist an awesome deal, and it is both an amazing quality and a curse.
So basically, I love Black Friday. But not really.
I don't go out on Thursday, or even ridiculously early (anymore). I trudged out about 9am, hit a couple stores, and was sorely disappointed in what was left. I basically just go for cheap movies and home items, so I can't complain too much, but in the past I have gone around 2-3pm and all the movies I wanted were still around. Just saying.
My best deal of the day was at Kohl's. They advertised a 10 piece Corningware set for 39.99 (regular 64.99). And they still had it! I got a coupon on Thursday's paper for $10 off a purchase of $30 at Kohl's, so I took my 1 item, waited in line for at least 30 minutes, and while in line, found a coupon for 15% off, and it actually worked!!!
I paid $27.53 for the set, and there was a $20 mail-in rebate! Like paying $7.53!!!!
I then went to the BX on base and was able to price-match the Brave combo pack and paid $8.96 for it!
Annnnd I just ordered my contacts today... Hopefully they will arrive in time for me to get the mail-in rebate (worth $60, which is 6 months worth of contacts) in time!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment