Good riddance, 2011!
Started off the new year right: with vodka! My drink of choice. Yummm.
Started off the new year right: with vodka! My drink of choice. Yummm.
While I shouldn't complain, I was glad to see 2011 behind me.
And while we did get one great thing out of the year (our baby girl), there are definitely plenty of things I could've done without:
1) Deployment (and him missing all the holidays, and 6+ months of his baby's life)
2) Stress
3) Thyroid problems
4) Being stuck overseas for 2 months with no family support and a newborn to take care of
Also, to the things I miss...
1) Friends & family back home
2) My cousin, who was taken far too early from us from cancer. The same day our baby was born. (Talk about conflict of emotions!)
So, good bye, adios, chao, tschuss, 2011!
To look forward to in 2012:
1) Bavaria
2) London
3) BFF coming to visit us in Germany!!!
4) Cruise to Greece!
5) Moving to a new place!
[6) And more stress! Ugh!]




No comments:
Post a Comment