HTML For background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gah!

Ok, so last week at work - I survived, just barely. I never did take my driver's test because when I went to study, the website was down and it was the day before, so I ended up being a no-show (=/) and we rescheduled for next week. I worked all week, but they basically sent me home early every day without any warning ("Go home") and I was left fumbling to find a ride so I didn't have to sit in the break room for hours. It worked out most days, except one when I had to get KR to come get and then got to walk around the BX until he was done with work - and of course while sitting there  looking pitiful and exhausted, our friends who just had their 2nd kid walked by and saw me sitting there all pitiful and came to make sure I was ok. I felt to terrible at that point and it's always great when somebody you know catches you being that way. KR had Wednesday off, a half day Thursday, and just had to go to breakfast on Friday, so he was able to get me whenever I was done.  We also had a 3 day weekend, and I had an appointment yesterday so he got yesterday off too (as a comp day from the exercise). I had to get a bunch of blood work done yesterday and I got to the last vile and my blood was slowing down & kept stopping and then I got really faint and apparently my heading was lolling so they took the needle out gave me some water and crackers and made me sit there for a while. And now I have to go back to get the last vile drawn at some point. =/

Work put me on call all this week, which is great because it was totally draining me, and sucks because it's that much less money I'll earn which I desperately need for my school loans which are still rapidly approaching.

KR called not to long ago to inform me that we have a move-in date, but he won't get it until after he goes to the office and goes through a bunch of paperwork. At least we will know soon - and boy will it all happen all to quick. Again. But then at least, perhaps I could try this whole job things again once we've moved and settled. And that means that we'll be out of this shit apartment soon enough, though not entirely out by the time my mom gets here. I hate the thought of moving while she's here, but at the same time, that might be awesome. She can help us get organized, plus she'd be able to see both places we live in. So we will see how this whole "move" thing works. I am frightened. And I guess I really should try to get some laundry done today. Ughhh, I hate hiking to the basement... Soon we'll be done, soon we'll be done...

2 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Good luck with the move and everything. I don't drive either, so whenever I have to do something on base, I either go to work with TLS or he comes and picks me up on his lunch break, and I end up killing a lot of time walking around the BX. It gets really boring really quick. What I usually do to help pass time is play on one of the ipads if they're available.

AtlYankeeBelle said...

hugs - I wish I could send you a big box of feel better. but alas, I have $2.13 in my bank account and I think that that costs more then I have. lol. is there anything your really missing? magazines? food? stuff that I can put in your package? Im gonna message LR and see if she has anything to send you.

chin up - tomorrow could be the best day of your life